Assalamualaikum wrt wbt..

This blog is for anyone , especially mualaf like me who wants to learn more about Islam.I will be posting what I think is beneficial for me and others from various resources..InsyaAllah.( If you would like to share anything, please email me at knelly05@yahoo.com) Thanks!



Thursday, July 9, 2015

Ideas for the last ten days

(Imam of Harem Makkah) gives some very practical  advice here:

He says:

Ideas for the last ten days:

1.Give 1 dinar in charity every night,so if it falls on laylatul qadr it's as if you gave charity everyday for 84 years.

2.Pray two ra'kaat every night, so if it falls on laylatul qadr it's as if you prayed everyday for 84 years.

3.Read Surah ikhlaas three times a night, so if it falls on laylatul qadr it's as if you read the whole Quran everyday for 84 years.

He then says spread this as you may find it on your account [of good deeds].

May Allah make us of the victorious.

Source:whatsapp.

No comments: