Assalamualaikum wrt wbt..

This blog is for anyone , especially mualaf like me who wants to learn more about Islam.I will be posting what I think is beneficial for me and others from various resources..InsyaAllah.( If you would like to share anything, please email me at knelly05@yahoo.com) Thanks!



Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dua’a For Exams

اللهُمَّ لا سَهْلَ إلا مَا جَعَلتَهُ سَهْلا وَ أنتَ تَجْعَلُ الحزْنَ إذا شِئْتَ سَهْلا


Allahumma la sahla illa ma ja’altahu sahla, wa ‘anta taj-alul hazna idha shi’ta sahla
Meaning: "O Allah! There is nothing easy except what You make easy, and You make the difficult easy if it be Your Will."


Allahumma inii as'aluka fahmal-nabiyyen wa hifthal mursaleen al-muqarrabeen.

O Allah! I ask You for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to You.


Allahumma ijal leesanee 'amiran bi thikrika wa qalbi bi khashyatika.

O Allah! Make my tongue full of Your remembrance, and my heart with consciousness of You.


Innaka 'ala ma-tasha'-u qadeer wa anta hasbun-allahu wa na'mal wakeel.

(O Allah!) You do whatever You wish, and You are my Availer and Protector and the best of aid.

Source: iloveAllaah.com

No comments: