Assalamualaikum wrt wbt..

This blog is for anyone , especially mualaf like me who wants to learn more about Islam.I will be posting what I think is beneficial for me and others from various resources..InsyaAllah.( If you would like to share anything, please email me at knelly05@yahoo.com) Thanks!



Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Surah Al-Baqarah :185

Meaning:

The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Quran , a guidance for mankind, and clear proofs of the guidance , and the Criterion (of right and wrong). And whosoever of you is present , let him fast the month, and whosoever of you is sick or on a journey , (let him fast the same) number of other days.Allah desireth for you ease ; He desireth not hardship for you ; and (He desireth) that ye should complete the period , and that ye should magnify Allah for having guided you , and that peradventure ye may be thankful.

(Surah 2-Al Baqarah ayat 185)

No comments: