Assalamualaikum wrt wbt..

This blog is for anyone , especially mualaf like me who wants to learn more about Islam.I will be posting what I think is beneficial for me and others from various resources..InsyaAllah.( If you would like to share anything, please email me at knelly05@yahoo.com) Thanks!



Thursday, April 15, 2010

Surah Al Hajj :78

The Religion of Islam does not impose any difficulties on the believers as Sura 22 Verse 78 states.

"And strive hard for Allah as is due to Him hard striving. He has distinguished you, and has not laid upon you narrowness in religion : the faith of you father, Abraham. He has named you Muslim before, and in this Book also (in the Holy Quran) that the Messanger may be witness against mankind. So establish the prayer and pray the poor-rate, and hold fast by prayer to Allah. He is your patron - and Excellent Patron and Excellent Helper".

No comments: