Assalamualaikum wrt wbt..

This blog is for anyone , especially mualaf like me who wants to learn more about Islam.I will be posting what I think is beneficial for me and others from various resources..InsyaAllah.( If you would like to share anything, please email me at knelly05@yahoo.com) Thanks!



Sunday, April 18, 2010

Surah Al Baqarah :136

In the International relations Religion is a vital factor.Islam wants reconciliation between followers of different faiths.Muslim must believe in all prophets of Allah as Sura 2 Verse 136 reads:

"You say" "We believe in Allah and the Revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus and that given to all Prophets from their Lord, We make no difference between one and other of them and we bow to Allah in Islam".

Source:Understand Islam series(book)

2 comments:

MysDear said...

nice blog...i follow yer :)

kelly said...

thanks!