Assalamualaikum wrt wbt..

This blog is for anyone , especially mualaf like me who wants to learn more about Islam.I will be posting what I think is beneficial for me and others from various resources..InsyaAllah.( If you would like to share anything, please email me at knelly05@yahoo.com) Thanks!



Sunday, April 11, 2010

Surah Ali Imran :19

"Without doubt the way of life acceptable to Allah is Al-Islam (the way of devotion to the Divine Will)". And they to whom the Scriptures had been given,differed(not because they had been shown any other way or because there could be any other way they differed) only after the way of Islam had been shown to them and this they did through mutual jealousy. And remember who so ever denieth the injunctions of Allah-then Allah will surely not be slack in reckoning with".

No comments: