Assalamualaikum wrt wbt..

This blog is for anyone , especially mualaf like me who wants to learn more about Islam.I will be posting what I think is beneficial for me and others from various resources..InsyaAllah.( If you would like to share anything, please email me at knelly05@yahoo.com) Thanks!



Monday, April 19, 2010

quotes

Sir C.P Ramaswamy Aiyer a leading Hindu Thinker Writes:

"What does Islam stand for? I regard and all thinking men recognise Islam as the one and only democratic faith that is actually functioning in the world today. Being a Hindu, firmly entrenched in th Hindu Faith, I yet make bold to say so. My own religion has not succeeded, despite its fundamental Philosophy, in implimenting in practice the Oneness of Humanity. No other religion what ever its theory may be, has brought into practice the essential idea of man before Allah as Islam has done......"
(Eastern Times, 22nd. December, 1994)

Source:Understand Islam Series(book)

No comments: